Sterling silver Murano glass handcrafted bracelet.
Sterling silver chunky beaded bracelet. The Murano glass beads remind me of snorkelling on a coral reef with the bright magical colours overloading your senses, just a wonderful experience. The beads are handcrafted with sterling silver foil behind the colourful glass to give shine and luminance. An original gorgeous bracelet that you will just adore.
- Sterling silver shapes and wire.
- Murano glass beads.
- Karen Hill Tribe sterling silver clasp.
- These beads were inspired by the artwork of Gustav Klimt who was inspired by the opulent mosaics of Venice.
- Murano glass, also known as Venetian glass, is made on the island of Murano, just off the coast of Venice, Italy.
- Karen Hill Tribe sterling silver clasp with a reflective hammered texture. Karen Hill Tribe pieces are handcrafted by artisans in northern Thailand.
- Ethical fashion, contribute to the solutions not the problems.
- Length of the bracelet is 21 cm. I can adjust this bracelet to suit you.
- The beads are large 20mm squares 9mm deep.
- All of my jewellery is made by me in my small artisan studio.
- All sterling silver wire used for Rings and Stones jewellery is eco-friendly commercially recycled sterling silver.
- All items come packaged ready to give as a gift.
- I don’t include a printed receipt. A receipt is emailed to you immediately after your order is completed.
- Postage details can be found here. To see the postage cost for an item, simply add the item to your cart and fill in the shipping country on the checkout page.