Sterling silver handcrafted thick chain bracelet
Bold and stunning this chain maille bracelet is handcrafted ring by ring with sterling silver rings using a traditional medieval armour making technique. There are over 150 individual sterling silver rings in this classic bracelet. It is an intricate and precious piece with a dynamic contemporary style.
The gorgeous clasp is a sterling silver hammered Karen Hill tribe handmade toggle. This clasp needs to be ordered and can take 7-14 days to arrive. Other toggle and trigger clasps are available.
- Sterling silver rings
- Karen Hill Tribe toggle clasp.
- Traditional medieval armour chain maille pattern.
- Handcrafted ring by ring.
- Karen Hill Tribe pieces are handcrafted by artisans in Northern Thailand.
- 20 cm long.
- This bracelet has a 3D box link and each side is 7.5 mm.
- This bracelet can be made to any length.
- This bracelet is 7.5 mm deep. This thickness means the bracelet length needs to be 3cm longer than your wrist measurement.
- If you don’t want a toggle clasp, I can substitute a large sterling silver trigger clasp.
- All of my jewellery is made by me in my small artisan studio.
- All items come packaged ready to give as a gift.
- I don’t include a printed receipt. A receipt is emailed to you immediately after your order is completed.
- Postage details can be found here. To see the postage cost for an item, simply add the item to your cart and fill in the shipping country on the checkout page.