Sterling silver handcrafted chainmaille bracelet
Original sterling silver bracelet. A thick cuff style bracelet made with traditional chain making techniques. The focal front of the bracelet is a jumbled free form braided chain pattern, bordered by beads and flat chainmaille. Unique modern mix of patterns and textures.
- Sterling silver rings and beads.
- Sterling silver clasp.
- Silver was believed to be the metal of the moon, giving the wearer use of the moon’s energy and protecting them from negativity.
- Original handcrafted bracelet.
- Modern chunky design.
- Length is 19 cm (7.5″).
- The width at the widest point is approx 5.5 cm (just over 2″).
- All of my jewellery is made by me in my small artisan studio.
- All items come packaged ready to give as a gift.
- I don’t include a printed receipt. A receipt is emailed to you immediately after your order is completed.
- Postage details can be found here. To see the postage cost for an item, simply add the item to your cart and fill in the shipping country on the checkout page.