Sterling silver beaded agate bracelet
This bracelet has amazing deep honey, amber-brown agate beads. They are deliciously shiny and compliment the bright sterling silver beads. The agate beads remind me of the honey pot ants found in inland Australia. Gorgeous natural stone beads with variations of colour and markings make this an amazing artisan bracelet.
- Sterling silver beads
- Agate beads
- This bracelet is strung on high quality thick silicone beading cord. It is stretchy and has no clasp.
- Agate has always been used as a stone of protection. In ancient times it was used to ward off storms. It is believed to be a protective stone against negative energy, bad dreams and stress.
- This bracelet will fit a wrist from 15 – 18 cm (6 – 7″).
- The agate beads about approx 18mm x 13mm.
- All items come packaged ready to give as a gift.
- I don’t include a printed receipt. A detailed receipt is emailed to you immediately after your order is completed.