Long sterling silver white stone earrings
Sterling silver chainmaille earrings with white jade beads. Long handcrafted chain earrings. These beautiful white beads are nephrite jade. The diamond shape is based on an ancient Japanese chainmaille weave and is my original design. The jade beads are captured within the chain by eco-friendly commercially recycled sterling silver wire.
- White Nephrite jade beads.
- Sterling silver rings.
- Sterling silver wire
- The chainmaille is handcrafted ring by ring. The ear wires are handcrafted with eco-friendly commercially recycled sterling silver wire.
- White jade is associated with love and bringing more love into your life. It is a stone people believe connects with the heart chakra and this connection to the energy of your heart can bring peace and love.
- This chainmaille design is based on the original japanese chainmaille patterns used for armour known as Kusari gusoku. This chainmaille was used by the Samuri class from the 1200’s up until the mid 1800’s.
- Length from the top of the ear wire is 8 cm.
- The width of the chainmaille beaded setting is 2.5 cm.
- The white nephrite jade beads are 6 mm.
- All sterling silver wire used for Rings and Stones products is eco-friendly recycled sterling silver.
- All items come packaged ready to give as a gift.
- I don`t include a printed receipt. A detailed receipt is emailed to you immediately after your order is completed.
- Postage details can be found here. To see the postage cost for an item, simply add the item to your cart and fill in the shipping country on the checkout page.