Murano glass original silver chain necklace
Aquamarine Murano glass unique silver necklace. Sterling silver honeycomb pattern chain, finely handcrafted ring by ring. This intricate and decorative pattern reminds me of Victorian era beaded chains. This is a 3 dimensional handcrafted chain, inside the front parts of the chain are captive Murano glass jewels.
- Sterling silver jump rings and clasp.
- Murano glass beads.
- A unique artisan chainmaille necklace.
- Handcrafted chain.
- Murano glass, also known as Venetian glass is handcrafted on the island of Murano, off the coast of Venice, Italy.
- In this necklace the Murano glass beads are aquamarine but they could be your favourite colour. Please contact me to find out what colours are available.
- This necklace is made to order. It can be made to the length you want.
- The front captured beads are fairly thick, up to 12.5mm, so if you are wanting a short, close fitting necklace you may want to add an extra 2cm to the length.
- All of my jewellery is made by me in my small artisan studio.
- All sterling silver wire used for Rings and Stones jewellery is eco-friendly commercially recycled sterling silver.
- All items come packaged ready to give as a gift.
- I don’t include a printed receipt. A receipt is emailed to you immediately after your order is completed.
- Postage details can be found here. To see the postage cost for an item, simply add the item to your cart and fill in the shipping country on the checkout page.