Turquoise stone sterling silver chainmaille necklace
Bright blue genuine turquoise nuggets and finely handcrafted chainmaille chain. Fabulous and classic colour combination of silver and turquoise, a perfect summer accessory. The ornate sterling silver chainmaille pattern adds texture and decoration. A delightful and unique artisan necklace.
- Sterling silver wire, rings, and clasp.
- Turquoise beads.
- In ancient cultures turquoise was considered sacred. South American indigenous cultures believed turquoise could be used to call on the spirit in the sky. They believed when wearing turquoise their minds would become one with the universe.
- Made with eco-friendly commercially recycled sterling silver wire.
- Length of this gorgeous necklace is 54 cm (just over 21″).
- The pendant front of the necklace hangs down 3.5 cm (1.4″) from the necklace.
- All of my jewellery is made by me in my small artisan studio.
- All sterling silver wire used for Rings and Stones jewellery is eco-friendly commercially recycled sterling silver.
- All of my jewellery pieces are really templates that can be changed to suit you. Patterns and materials can all be changed and re designed to be just what you want. For more information please contact me.
- All items come packaged ready to give as a gift.
- I don’t include a printed receipt. A receipt is emailed to you immediately after your order is completed.
- Postage details can be found here. To see the postage cost for an item, simply add the item to your cart and fill in the shipping country on the checkout page.