Silver chainmaille beaded tourmaline earrings
Original delightful modern gemstone earrings. These 2 earrings are different colours but if you prefer them to be the same colour I can pair similar coloured stones. The shapes and colours in these earrings remind me of the ‘Church of the saviour on spilled blood’. A magnificent cathedral in St Petersberg, Russia.
- Tourmaline faceted rondelles in muted earth tones.
- Sterling silver jump rings.
- Sterling silver beads.
- Sterling silver wire.
- Tourmaline is an amazing stone it has been revered by different cultures for centuries. Tourmaline is a powerful stone, changes to its temperature create a temporary voltage known as pyroelectricity. This stone was believed to help you achieve enlightenment and give you power over your spiritual path.
- The ear wires are handmade with eco-friendly commercially recycled sterling silver.
- The total length is approx 4.5 cm.
- The ear wire is large, it is about 2cm long.
- The handcrafted chainmaille bead is about 1 cm across.
- The gorgeous tourmaline rondelles are 8mm across.
- All sterling silver wire used for Rings and Stones products is eco-friendly recycled sterling silver.
- All items come packaged ready to give as a gift.
- I don`t include a printed receipt. A detailed receipt is emailed to you immediately after your order is completed.
- Postage details can be found here. To see the postage cost for an item, simply add the item to your cart and fill in the shipping country on the checkout page.