Multi-coloured tourmaline gemstone earrings
Sterling silver tourmaline earrings. Modern tourmaline jewellery. Fashionable and colourful handcrafted silver earrings. Gorgeous tourmaline briolettes in pink and green, amber and blue. These delightful tiny gems are wire wrapped with eco-friendly commercially recycled sterling silver wire. They decorate a simple chainmaille drop made with alternating sterling silver rings.
- Tourmaline gemstone teardrop beads.
- Sterling silver wire and rings.
- Tourmaline is a beautiful stone that has many colours. One belief is that it travelled along the rainbow and shines all of the rainbow’s colours. Modern healers believe it is a healing stone and the colours directly relate to the 7 chakras. This stone has been valued as a source of creative inspiration for centuries, Shakespeare had a collection of tourmaline jewellery to help him overcome writer’s block.
- Pink tourmaline along with opal is the birthstone for people born in October.
- Handcrafted ear wires made with eco-friendly commercially recycled sterling silver wire.
- Quality sustainable fashion.
- Total length is just under 5 cm.
- The gorgeous small tourmaline drops are all slightly different in size but are generally about 3.5 mm x 5 mm.
- These earrings are designed and handmade by me in my small artisan studio.
- The sterling silver wire is eco-friendly commercially recycled sterling silver.
- This design could be made in a different gemstone if you would like something original made for you please contact me.
- All items come packaged ready to give as a gift.
- I don`t include a printed receipt. A detailed receipt is emailed to you immediately after your order is completed.
- Postage details can be found here. To see the postage cost for an item, simply add the item to your cart and fill in the shipping country on the checkout page.