Turquoise sterling silver necklace
This sun mandala pendant was inspired by hot summer days and warm summer evenings. Bright blue turquoise beads are teamed with shiny sterling silver chainmaille to make an eye-catching, mindful and symbolic earthy necklace. The Mandala or circle means balance and mediation, this symbol can help bring harmony within you and the world around you. A perfect meaningful fashion accessory to team with breezy summer white and eclectic bohemian layering.
In ancient cultures turquoise was considered sacred. South American indigenous cultures believed turquoise could be used to call on the spirit in the sky. They believed when wearing turquoise their minds would become one with the universe.
- Sterling silver.
- Genuine turquoise.
- A handcrafted original design. Genuine Turquoise nuggets are captured in a chainmaille mandala circular shape and are wire wrapped to the form.
- Handmade sustainable fashion.
- Length is 42.5cm (16.75″).
- The Mandala circle shape is just over 3cm (1.25″).
- The chainmaille chain is approx 1cm across (0.4″).
- All sterling silver wire used for Rings and Stones products is eco-friendly recycled sterling silver.
- All items come packaged ready to give as a gift.
- I don’t include a printed receipt as a receipt is emailed to you immediately after your purchase.