Turquoise sterling silver necklace
This sun mandala pendant was inspired by hot summer days and warm summer evenings. Bright blue turquoise beads are teamed with shiny sterling silver chainmaille to make an eye-catching, mindful and symbolic earthy necklace. The Mandala or circle means balance and mediation, this symbol can help bring harmony within you and the world around you. A perfect meaningful fashion accessory to team with breezy summer white and eclectic bohemian layering.
- Sterling silver.
- Genuine turquoise.
- In ancient cultures turquoise was considered sacred. South American indigenous cultures believed turquoise could be used to call on the spirit in the sky. They believed when wearing turquoise their minds would become one with the universe.
- A handcrafted original design. Genuine Turquoise nuggets are captured in a chainmaille mandala circular shape and are wire wrapped to the form.
- Handmade sustainable fashion.
- Length is 42.5 cm (16.75″).
- The Mandala circle shape is just over 3 cm (1.25″).
- The chainmaille chain is approx 1 cm across (0.4″).
- All of my jewellery is made by me in my small artisan studio.
- All sterling silver wire used for Rings and Stones jewellery is eco-friendly commercially recycled sterling silver.
- All items come packaged ready to give as a gift.
- I don’t include a printed receipt. A receipt is emailed to you immediately after your order is completed.
- Postage details can be found here. To see the postage cost for an item, simply add the item to your cart and fill in the shipping country on the checkout page.