Botswana agate sterling silver chainmaille necklace
Sterling silver Botswana agate necklace. I designed this chainmaille necklace to showcase the organic patterns of these Botswana agate beads. The handcrafted sterling silver chainmaille has a dramatic geometric pattern to draw attention to these amazing beads. An original, beautiful, modern handmade necklace.
- Sterling silver rings, wire and clasp.
- Botswana agate beads.
- The beads have a faceted top to reflect the light.
- The wire used in this necklace is commercially recycled sterling silver. Eco friendly sustainable fashion.
- Botswana agate is a natural agate stone named after the African country that it is found in. It has fabulous natural patterns. It is believed to be a stone that helps you to be happy within yourself. Many people believe this stone can help you rid yourself of any sadness you have locked away.
- The length of the necklace is 39 cm.
- Botswana agate beads are 12 mm across.
- All sterling silver wire used for Rings and Stones jewellery is eco-friendly commercially recycled sterling silver.
- All items come packaged ready to give as a gift.
- I don’t include a printed receipt. A receipt is emailed to you immediately after your order is completed.
- Postage details can be found here. To see the postage cost for an item, simply add the item to your cart and fill in the shipping country on the checkout page.