Sterling silver agate beaded necklace
Original sterling silver chainmaille and agate necklace. This necklace reminds me of the shaman jewellery that was designed to show the connections between the wearer and powerful natural forces. This necklace has beautiful earth toned, translucent agate beads and an original chainmaille pendant. The front beads are suspended on hammered silver wire and the necklace beads are wrapped on the wire.
- Agate beads.
- Sterling silver jump rings.
- Sterling silver wire.
- Sterling silver clasp.
- The wire used in this necklace is eco-friendly commercially recycled sterling silver wire.
- The chainmaille weave in this necklace is an historical armour weave, an amazing link to the past. The rings served as a protection against spears, knives and swords. A fragment of this pattern from the Celtic Iron Age was discovered in Switzerland.
- The length of this necklace is 55 cm.
- The pendant length at its longest point is 7 cm and it is 6 cm wide.
- The agate beads are 8 mm across.
- All of my jewellery is handcrafted by me in my small studio.
- All sterling silver wire used for Rings and Stones products is eco-friendly commercially recycled sterling silver.
- All items come packaged ready to give as a gift.
- I don’t include a printed receipt. A detailed receipt is emailed to you immediately after your order is completed.
- Postage details can be found here. To see the postage cost for an item, simply add the item to your cart and fill in the shipping country on the checkout page.