Chunky stainless steel medieval armour bracelet
6 in 1 European chainmaille bracelet. This chainmaille pattern is a variation of the main chainmaille used for medieval European armour. A fragment of this weave from the Celtic Iron Age was found in Switzerland. This chainmaille pattern is dense with an intricate pattern. It is amazing that such a heavy and strong material can still feel so sleek and almost fabric like.
- Stainless steel rings and clasp.
- The chainmaille weave in this bracelet is an historical armour weave, an amazing link to the past. The rings served as a protection against spears, knives and swords. It is interesting that stainless steel is believed to be a healing and protective metal. It is also associated with the planet Mars which was named after the Roman god of war.
- The length of this bracelet can be changed to suit you. It needs to be about 1.5 cm longer than your wrist measurement.
- The width of the bracelet is 25mm. The depth of the chainmaille is 3mm.
- All of my jewellery is made by me in my small artisan studio.
- All sterling silver wire used for Rings and Stones jewellery is eco-friendly commercially recycled sterling silver.
- All items come packaged ready to give as a gift.
- I don’t include a printed receipt. A receipt is emailed to you immediately after your order is completed.
- Postage details can be found here. To see the postage cost for an item, simply add the item to your cart and fill in the shipping country on the checkout page.