Aquamarine gemstone earrings
Ornate sterling silver chain maille earrings with aquamarine nuggets. This pattern reminds me of intricate Buddhist temple pagodas. The chain maille pattern is unique and elaborate. East meets west style jewellery. The aquamarine nuggets are a soft muted blue and are surrounded by bright silver rings.
- Aquamarine nuggets.
- Sterling silver rings.
- Sterling silver wire.
- Aquamarine was once believed to be the treasure of mermaids. The name comes from the Latin phrase ‘water of the sea’. A delightful gemstone with a beautiful soothing colour, reminiscent of a shallow estuary.
- Aquamarine is the birthstone for March and the zodiac stone for Gemini.
- Eco friendly sustainable jewellery. All of my jewellery is handcrafted by me in my small artisan studio.
- Modern handcrafted ear wires made with eco-friendly commercially recycled sterling silver.
- Length of the earrings from the top of the ear wire is 6.5 cm.
- The ear wires are long, they are just under 3 cm.
- The widest part of the earrings is about 1.5 cm.
- All items come packaged ready to give as a gift.
- I don’t include a printed receipt. A receipt is emailed to you immediately after your order is completed.
- Postage details can be found here. To see the postage cost for an item, simply add the item to your cart and fill in the shipping country on the checkout page.