Hand beaded lacy Venetian glass red earrings
Inspired by the amazing red lace dresses of Dolce & Gabbana these hand beaded red earrings are striking, sublime, lacy and elegant. The hand beaded frame is made with reflective Czech glass beads and Japanese seed beads and encases a divine bright red Murano glass bead. Spectacular, lavish drop earrings.
- Murano glass beads.
- Czech glass beads.
- Japanese seed beads.
- Sterling silver wire.
- Red is such a fabulous fashion colour, it really stands out. Red is associated with fire, passion, strength and vibrancy. The red Murano glass beads are literally made in the fire and give a beautiful radiance to these artisan original earrings.
- Murano glass, also known as Venetian glass is made on the island of Murano, just off the coast of Venice, Italy.
- Handcrafted ear wires made with commercially recycled sterling silver.
- All of my jewellery is made by me in my small artisan studio.
- Length from the top of the ear wire is 5.5 cm (just over 2″).
- The ear wire is 1.5 cm long.
- The Murano glass bead is 10 mm across and the beaded frame encasing this bead is 15 mm across.
- These earrings are made to order and can be changed to suit your colours and style. They do take time to make so please allow at least a week for your handcrafted earrings to be made.
- All sterling silver wire used for Rings and Stones products is eco-friendly recycled sterling silver.
- All items come packaged ready to give as a gift.
- I don’t include a printed receipt. A receipt is emailed to you immediately after your order is completed.
- Postage details can be found here. To see the postage cost for an item, simply add the item to your cart and fill in the shipping country on the checkout page.