Pink tourmaline gemstone earrings
Sterling silver chainmaille small fan earrings with delightful pink tourmaline stones. The pink stones are translucent, shiny and gorgeous with variations in colour depth. The chainmaille is my original design and makes a great setting for the beautiful gemstones. The stones are wrapped to the setting with commercially recycled fine sterling silver wire.
- Sterling silver.
- Pink tourmaline beads.
- Tourmaline is an amazing gemstone, changes in the temperature of the stone create small amounts of electricity known as pyroelectricity.
- Tourmaline is known as a calming stone because tourmaline converts moisture in the air into negative ions. The highest concentrations of negative ions are found in natural environments like waterfalls, flowing creeks and other lovely natural places, these molecules are believed to have a calming effect both physically and mentally.
- It is the birthstone for October and the gemstone for the 8th wedding anniversary.
- Handcrafted ear wire made with eco-friendly commercially recycled sterling silver.
- Length from the top of the ear wire is just under 5cm.
- The ear wire is 2cm long.
- The delightful tourmaline stones are 4mm x 2mm, each earrings has 6 stones.
- All of my jewellery is made by me in my small artisan studio.
- All sterling silver wire used for Rings and Stones jewellery is eco-friendly commercially recycled sterling silver.
- All items come packaged ready to give as a gift.
- I don’t include a printed receipt. A receipt is emailed to you immediately after your order is completed.
- Postage details can be found here. To see the postage cost for an item, simply add the item to your cart and fill in the shipping country on the checkout page.