Sterling silver peridot gemstone earrings
Peridot sterling silver earrings. Original modern silver gemstone earrings. Handcrafted chainmaille fan earrings with beautiful shiny and translucent peridot beads. The green is a bright yellowy apple green, an uplifting radiant hue. These beautiful gems are wrapped to the chainmaille setting with eco-friendly commercially recycled fine sterling silver wire. The chainmaille is handcrafted ring by ring.
- Peridot beads.
- Sterling silver wire and rings
- Peridot is the birthstone for August and the stone for 16th wedding anniversaries.
- Peridot is a delightful gemstone, it is associated with the sun. It is believed to be a stone that promotes joy and brings happiness into your life. In ancient times peridot was worn as a talisman to ward off evil spirits. It is often found in cooled lava flows and has also been found in meteorites.
- Total length is 4.5 cm.
- The ear wires are handcrafted with eco-friendly commercially recycled sterling silver wire and are just under 2cm long.
- The small peridot beads are 2-3 mm x 4-4.5 mm. Each earring has 6 beads.
- All of my jewellery is made by me in my small artisan studio.
- All sterling silver wire used for Rings and Stones jewellery is eco-friendly commercially recycled sterling silver.
- All items come packaged ready to give as a gift.
- I don’t include a printed receipt. A receipt is emailed to you immediately after your order is completed.
- Postage details can be found here. To see the postage cost for an item, simply add the item to your cart and fill in the shipping country on the checkout page.