Large Murano glass blue and silver pendant
This beautiful large and stunning Murano glass pendant is made with millefiori glass canes which are fused together over sterling silver foil. Millefiori is Italian for thousand flowers. These small beautifully patterned slices of cane glass seem to dance around on the surface. The pendant is attached to the sterling silver chains with a hand beaded link. Some of the silver chain hangs down to the beading and over the top of the pendant to add a little bit more of a flourish.
• The length of the chains is 49cm.
• The Pendant hangs down a further 5.5cm.
• The chains and clasp are sterling silver. The hand beaded link is made with tiny glass beads.
• The pendant is handcrafted on the island of Murano, just off the coast of Venice, Italy.
• All items come packaged ready to give as a gift. I don’t include a printed receipt. A detailed receipt is emailed to you immediately after your order is completed.