Venetian glass heart charm gold chain bracelet
These gorgeous little Murano glass hearts have topaz coloured glass and 24kt gold foil in the glass. They are wire wrapped and hang from a 3 strand gold filled chain. The 3 chains are plaited together to form a thicker chain. A beautiful hammered gold heart charm hangs from the toggle clasp.
- Murano glass beads with 24kt gold foil.
- The heart charm and clasp are vermeil which is gold plated sterling silver.
- The chain, small beads, wire and jump rings are 14/20 gold fill which is a solid 14kt gold outer shell with a base metal inner core. The gold is 1/20th of the weight.
- A delightful, unique, original bracelet. A perfect gift for someone you love.
- The heart charm is made by the Karen Hill tribe in Northern Thailand.
- Murano glass, also known as Venetian glass, is made on the island of Murano, just off the coast of Venice, Italy.
- This bracelet can be made with different coloured Murano glass hearts. Please contact me for more information.
- Length is 19 cm. This bracelet can be made to a different length.
- The Murano glass hearts are 13 mm across.
- The Karen Hill tribe charm is 8 mm across.
- All of my jewellery is made by me in my small artisan studio.
- All items come packaged ready to give as a gift.
- I don’t include a printed receipt. A receipt is emailed to you immediately after your order is completed.
- Postage details can be found here. To see the postage cost for an item, simply add the item to your cart and fill in the shipping country on the checkout page.