Venetian glass love heart charm bracelet.
Murano glass heart bracelet. Gorgeous multicolour Murano glass heart charms hang from intertwined silver and gold chains. An original delightful love heart bracelet. The hearts dangle and dance. Simply gorgeous and unique. The colourful hearts have 24kt gold foil fused to the outside of the glass bead. The clasp is a sterling silver heart and a gold Karen Hill tribe heart hangs at the end. This bracelet is completely and unconditionally, I love you! Perfect for Valentines Day, an Anniversary or just to tell someone how special they are.
- These Murano glass heart beads are handcrafted on the island of Murano, just off the coast of Venice, Italy. They have 24kt gold foil fused to the outside.
- The hearts are wire wrapped with gold filled 14/20 wire, this wire has a thick outer shell of 14kt gold that is 1/20th of the weight, this is heat bonded to a base metal inner core.
- The chains are sterling silver and gold filled.
- The Karen hill tribe gold heart charm is vermeil which is gold plated sterling silver. Karen Hill Tribe pieces are handcrafted by Karen artisans in northern Thailand.
- The clasp is a small sterling silver heart shaped clasp.
- I can make this bracelet to the length you want. The bracelet in the picture is 19 cm.
- The Murano glass hearts are 15 mm across.
- I can also make this bracelet with all types of Venetian glass hearts.
- The heart clasp is sterling silver. It is gorgeous but it is small and can be fiddly so if you want something a little bigger, particularly for older fingers, I can replace it with a sterling silver toggle clasp or trigger clasp.
- This is a unique special bracelet designed and made by me in my small studio.
- All items come packaged ready to give as a gift.
- I don’t include a printed receipt. A receipt is emailed to you immediately after your order is completed.
- Postage details can be found here. To see the postage cost for an item, simply add the item to your cart and fill in the shipping country on the checkout page.