Murano glass beaded earrings with Swarovski crystals
Murano glass sterling silver earrings. Murano glass large round beads with dark deep blue and white stripes. These amazing beads are made from blown glass with clear and coloured stripes, they are just so beautiful. The Swarovski crystals are reflective and are also a deep dark blue. Original Murano glass earrings.
- Sterling silver wire.
- Murano glass beads.
- Swarovski crystal beads.
- Handcrafted ear wires made with eco-friendly commercially recycled sterling silver wire.
- Modern original jewellery. Handcrafted sustainable fashion.
- Murano glass, also known as Venetian glass, is made on the island of Murano, just off the coast of Venice, Italy.
- Midnight blue is the colour of the sky near the moon at night, it is the colour of the sky in Van Gogh’s paintings, Starry Night and Café Terrace at Night. As a fashion colour it is associated with formal evening wear and elegance.
- The total length is 6 cm.
- The beautiful blown glass beads are 20 mm across.
- All of my jewellery is made by me in my small artisan studio.
- All sterling silver wire used for Rings and Stones jewellery is eco-friendly commercially recycled sterling silver.
- All items come packaged ready to give as a gift.
- I don’t include a printed receipt. A receipt is emailed to you immediately after your order is completed.
- Postage details can be found here. To see the postage cost for an item, simply add the item to your cart and fill in the shipping country on the checkout page.