Medieval chainmaille bracelet
Handcrafted stainless steel bracelet made using a traditional medieval armour chainmaille pattern. Edgy modern armour giving you a connection to an ancient past.
- Stainless steel rings and clasp.
- Intricate handcrafted bracelet with an amazing pattern.
- The chainmaille weave in this bracelet is the same as was used in many medieval armour garments, an amazing link to the past. The rings served as a protection against spears, knives and swords. It is interesting that stainless steel is believed to be a healing and protective metal. It is also associated with the planet Mars which was named after the Roman god of war.
- This bracelet is made to order. I can make it to the length you want. Please contact me if you need any help with sizing.
- The width of the chainmaille is 22 mm. The chainmaille is 2 mm deep. I normally add about 15 mm to the wrist measurement for this bracelet.
- All of my jewellery is made by me in my small artisan studio.
- All sterling silver wire used for Rings and Stones jewellery is eco-friendly commercially recycled sterling silver.
- All items come packaged ready to give as a gift.
- I don’t include a printed receipt. A receipt is emailed to you immediately after your order is completed.
- Postage details can be found here. To see the postage cost for an item, simply add the item to your cart and fill in the shipping country on the checkout page.