Sterling silver long Murano glass earrings
Intricate silver chainmaille frames shiny silver/white Murano glass beads. These beads have sterling silver foil under the glass to add depth and luminance. The larger silver rings are soldered to give a better finish.
- Sterling silver wire and rings.
- Murano glass beads.
- Original earrings handcrafted ring by ring using traditional medieval chain making techniques.
- Handcrafted ear wires using eco-friendly commercially recycled sterling silver.
- Murano glass beads are handcrafted on the island of Murano just off the coast of Venice, Italy.
- The larger silver rings are soldered to give a better finish.
- Earring length 6.5 cm.
- Silver Murano glass beads are 10 mm across.
- The width of the chainmaille frame around the bead is 24 mm.
- All of my jewellery is made by me in my small artisan studio.
- All sterling silver wire used for Rings and Stones jewellery is eco-friendly commercially recycled sterling silver.
- All items come packaged ready to give as a gift.
- I don’t include a printed receipt. A receipt is emailed to you immediately after your order is completed.
- Postage details can be found here. To see the postage cost for an item, simply add the item to your cart and fill in the shipping country on the checkout page.