Sterling silver iolite bracelet
Blue brown gorgeous iolite gemstone beads radiate out of this original handcrafted bracelet. The iolite beads are a twisted drop with 4 flat sides, their colour changes with the direction of the light. Contemporary, unique gemstone jewellery.
- Sterling silver rings and clasp.
- Iolite gemstone beads.
- Sustainable fashion handcrafted in a small artisan studio.
- Iolite is commonly known as water sapphire, although it is not a sapphire. It is an interesting stone, its colour depends on the direction of the light, at times a violet blue and at other times a smokey brown.
- Iolite was used by the Vikings to aid in marine navigation, they used the polarising effect of the stone to track the sun. It has been used for centuries to help with insight and intuition and as a guiding stone.
- This bracelet is 17 cm long. I can make this bracelet to any length. It needs to be about 15-20 mm longer than your wrist measurement.
- All of my jewellery is made by me in my small artisan studio.
- All sterling silver wire used for Rings and Stones jewellery is eco-friendly commercially recycled sterling silver.
- All items come packaged ready to give as a gift.
- I don’t include a printed receipt. A receipt is emailed to you immediately after your order is completed.
- Postage details can be found here. To see the postage cost for an item, simply add the item to your cart and fill in the shipping country on the checkout page.