Small beaded gold earrings
Hand beaded gold earrings with Swarovski crystals. The range of beautiful colour reflections in the Swarovski crystal stones is amazing. They have a kaleidoscope effect with different angles reflecting different flashes of colour. The tiny glass seed beads are also reflective and have a rainbow metallic colour range. I chose gold for these earrings as the colours are generally warm and the gold matches those warm brilliant hues.
- Swarovski crystal stones
- Tiny Miyuki Japanese glass seed beads
- Gold-filled chain and wire.
- Hand beaded frame made with tiny glass seed beads.
- Reflective kaleidoscope Swarovski crystal stones.
- Handcrafted ear wires.
- The wire and chain are gold-filled 14/20, which has a thick outer shell of 14kt gold that is 1/20th of the weight, this is heat bonded to a base metal inner core.
- Total length is 3.5 cm.
- The beaded Swarovski crystal is 17 x 11 mm.
- All of my jewellery is made by me in my small artisan studio.
- All sterling silver wire used for Rings and Stones jewellery is eco-friendly commercially recycled sterling silver.
- All items come packaged ready to give as a gift.
- I don’t include a printed receipt. A receipt is emailed to you immediately after your order is completed.
- Postage details can be found here. To see the postage cost for an item, simply add the item to your cart and fill in the shipping country on the checkout page.