Long sterling silver chain earrings
The colour of these green chalcedony drops is sublime, serene, and divine. The beads have a cloudy soft sheen. I would call this colour seafoam, this colour reminds me of the transition of the colour of the water from blue to green in shallow estuaries. The gemstone drops are wrapped with eco-friendly commercially recycled sterling silver wire. The sterling silver chain is reflective and fine.
- Eco-friendly commercially recycled sterling silver wire.
- Sterling silver chain.
- Chalcedony beads.
- Handcrafted ear wires made with eco-friendly commercially recycled sterling silver wire.
- Green chalcedony is associated with courage, the sort of inner courage that allows you to be yourself and express your own uniqueness in a way that reinforces your originality.
- This style of earrings could be made with any gemstone drops, if you would like something special made just for you please contact me.
- The length of the earrings from the top of the ear wire is just over 5 cm.
- The chalcedony drops are not identical, they are approx 10 mm x 10 mm.
- All sterling silver wire used for Rings and Stones products is eco-friendly recycled sterling silver.
- All of my jewellery is made by me in my small artisan studio.
- All items come packaged ready to give as a gift.
- I don’t include a printed receipt. A detailed receipt is emailed to you immediately after your order is completed.
- Postage details can be found here. To see the postage cost for an item, simply add the item to your cart and fill in the shipping country on the checkout page.