Sterling silver handcrafted original chainmaille pendant
Green Chalcedony chainmaille sterling silver pendant. A sublime green seafoam chalcedony stone is wire wrapped and framed by sterling silver chainmaille. A distinctive design, the chainmaille weave in this pendant is the same as was used in many medieval armour garments, an amazing link to the past. The rings served as protection against spears, knives and swords.
- Green Chalcedony bead.
- Sterling silver wire, rings and chain.
- Green chalcedony is associated with courage, the sort of inner courage that allows you to be yourself and express your unique presence.
- Traditional chainmaille armour pattern.
- Unique handcrafted design.
- I can make this beautiful pendant with a variety of stones. If you would like this pendant customised to suit you please contact me.
- The length of the chain is 46 cm. This length can be changed to suit you.
- The pendant hangs down 5 cm from the chain.
- The chalcedony stone is 23 x 15 mm.
- Italian made fine sterling silver flat cable chain links are 2 mm x 3 mm.
- All of my jewellery is made by me in my small artisan studio.
- All sterling silver wire used for Rings and Stones jewellery is eco-friendly commercially recycled sterling silver.
- All items come packaged ready to give as a gift.
- I don’t include a printed receipt. A receipt is emailed to you immediately after your order is completed.
- Postage details can be found here. To see the postage cost for an item, simply add the item to your cart and fill in the shipping country on the checkout page.