Garnet gemstone silver drop earrings
Sterling silver garnet earrings. Modern unique earrings with captured garnet gemstone beads inside handcrafted sterling silver chainmaille. The garnets seem to float inside the entwined ring pattern. Distinctive, streamlined minimist design.
- Sterling silver wire and rings.
- Garnet beads.
- Garnets are the birthstone of January and are the traditional gift for 2nd year anniversaries.
- Garnets have been used as talismans for protection and as a source of power across many different cultures. In Ancient times they were used as a warrior’s stone and put in breastplates and shields.
- Modern gemstone jewellery.
- Handcrafted ear wire made with eco-friendly commercially recycled sterling silver.
- Amazing captured bead pattern that suspends the gemstone beads inside the chainmaille.
- Total length is 43 mm.
- There are 3 garnet beads in each earring and they are 4 mm across.
- All of my jewellery is made by me in my small artisan studio.
- All sterling silver wire used for Rings and Stones jewellery is eco-friendly commercially recycled sterling silver.
- All items come packaged ready to give as a gift.
- I don’t include a printed receipt. A receipt is emailed to you immediately after your order is completed.
- Postage details can be found here. To see the postage cost for an item, simply add the item to your cart and fill in the shipping country on the checkout page.