Gold and black stone beaded bracelet
Modern original natural stone bracelet with different black beads including glass, magnesite and black lava. Chunky, earthy unisex bracelet. Pyrite is also known as fool’s gold, it is a rich earthy textured stone.
- Pyrite nuggets.
- Black beads are made of glass, magnesite, and lava.
- Silicone beading cord.
- Original chunky unisex bracelet.
- Pyrite comes from the Greek word pyr meaning fire, because the stone can be used as a flint. It was believed to be a magic stone by native American Indians.
- The lava stones come from the fire of the volcano and go beautifully with the pyrite. They represent the elements of fire-passion and earth-strength.
- This bracelet is made with thick silicone stretchy cord. It will fit a wrist from 15 – 19 cm.
- The pyrite stones are irregular the largest one is approx 16 mm x 13 mm the smallest is approx 9 mm x 9 mm.
- I can change this bracelet to suit you.
- All of my jewellery is made by me in my small artisan studio.
- All items come packaged ready to give as a gift.
- I don’t include a printed receipt. A receipt is emailed to you immediately after your order is completed.
- Postage details can be found here. To see the postage cost for an item, simply add the item to your cart and fill in the shipping country on the checkout page.