Artisan silver Venetian glass chain maille bracelet
Sterling silver Murano glass bracelet. Silver and white, summer, classic style. Handcrafted sterling silver chain maille bracelet with captured Murano glass beads. These gorgeous white Murano glass beads, also known as Venetian glass, are made with clear glass over sterling silver foil to give this shiny silver-white colour. The bobbles of chain maille securely hold these divine beads.
- Sterling silver rings and clasp.
- Murano glass beads with sterling silver foil inside.
- Sustainable fashion handcrafted in a small artisan studio.
- Finely handcrafted original jewellery, a gorgeous fashion accessory.
- Genuine Murano glass beads. Murano glass, also known as Venetian glass is crafted on the small island of Murano just off the coast of Venice, Italy.
- The large rings that hold the beads are soldered for a finer finish.
- The bracelet in the photo is 19.5 cm long.
- The chain maille bobbles holding the beads are approximately 12 mm thick.
- This bracelet is thicker than a normal flat bracelet and needs to be made about 4 cm longer than your wrist measurement.
- All items come packaged ready to give as a gift.
- I don’t include a printed receipt. A detailed receipt is emailed to you immediately after your order is completed.
- Postage details can be found here. To see the postage cost for an item, simply add the item to your cart and fill in the shipping country on the checkout page.