Black larvikite handcrafted sterling silver necklace
Black and silver is a striking, classic combination. The playfulness and carefree style of the irregular pattern of the chain contrasts with the formal and glamorous black/grey and silver, creating a versatile necklace that you can dress up or down. A perfect necklace to wear when you just want to let your inner self shine.
- Larvikite beads.
- Sterling silver jump rings, wire, and clasp.
- Handcrafted eco friendly jewellery made in a small artisan studio. Individual stylish original pieces made in a small scale sustainable way.
- Larvikite is found in the Larvik Fjord region of Norway and is also known as Norwegian moonstone. It is a flecked grey and black colour.This stone has a strong elemental earth connection. It is believed to be the stone that helps to light your special path.
- This necklace is 72.5 cm (28.5″) long.
- The beads are 6 mm faceted larvikite, grey/black in colour.
- This necklace can be made with other gemstone beads. Please contact me if you would like me to make something special for you.
- All items come packaged ready to give as a gift.
- I don’t include a printed receipt. A receipt is emailed to you immediately after your order is completed.
- Postage details can be found here. To see the postage cost for an item, simply add the item to your cart and fill in the shipping country on the checkout page.