Silver chainmaille black onyx bracelet
An original handcrafted bracelet, modern and chunky. Show off your individual flare with this unique eye catching bracelet.
This bracelet design was inspired by the art deco panel link bracelets from the 50’s. I still have some treasured panels from a bracelet my mum had. I have made chainmaille panels that are linked together with rings. A modern bracelet design with links to the past, much like the technique of chainmaille which is a modern jewellery art with a strong historical base.
- Sterling silver.
- Black Sardonyx – a lightly banded black onyx.
- Dramatic black and silver design.
- Handcrafted ring by ring – ethical fashion contribute to the solutions not the problems.
- Streamlined but still ornamental.
- Faceted black sardonyx beads with tiny flat surfaces that reflect the light.
- 19cm (7.5″) long.
- 2cm (0.75″) wide and 7mm (0.25″) thick.
- Black Sardonyx beads are 6mm across.
- If you would like this bracelet made to a different length please contact me.
- Sterling silver slider clasp.
- I can add a small sterling silver safety chain to your bracelet at no extra cost.
- Black sardonyx is a form of mainly black onyx, a chalcedony stone with markings of white and dark brown. The sardonyx I have used is mostly plain black with light banding and black brown colours.
- Black onyx is believed to protect you from negativity, particularly negative emotions directed towards you. Sardonyx is associated with courage, happiness and optimism.
- All items come packaged ready to give as a gift.
- I don’t include a printed receipt. A detailed receipt is emailed to you immediately after your order is completed.